Rocklea station will be rebuilt as part of Cross River Rail’s rolling station upgrades program.
Upgrading Rocklea station will improve accessibility for customers and enhance connections to the surrounding area.
Rocklea station upgrades
As part of the Cross River Rail Project, Rocklea station will be upgraded to improve access and functionality.
Features of the Rocklea station include:
- An additional (third) platform
- A new station building
- An upgrade to the platform finish
- A new overpass and vertical transport system including three lifts and three switchback stairs
- Provision for accessible car parking within the existing car park
- A new enclosed bicycle storage shelter (capacity for 40)
- A new canopy on the platform to improve weather protection
- Improved access to the platforms.
If you want to know more, all of this information is available in PDF form:
Check where work has started, what's coming up and how it will impact you.
Dutton Park station | November 28, 2023View Notification [PDF, 651.23 KB] View Notification PDF 651.23 KB
Yeerongpilly station | November 27, 2023View Notification [PDF, 551.14 KB] View Notification PDF 551.14 KB
Rocklea station | November 27, 2023View Notification [PDF, 507.62 KB] View Notification PDF 507.62 KB
Fairfield station | November 27, 2023View Notification [PDF, 706.44 KB] View Notification PDF 706.44 KB
Salisbury station | November 20, 2023View Notification [PDF, 517.85 KB] View Notification PDF 517.85 KB