Yeerongpilly station upgrades
As part of the Cross River Rail Project, Yeerongpilly station will be upgraded to improve access and functionality.
Features of the Yeerongpilly station include:
- an additional third platform
- an upgrade to the platform finish
- provision for accessible car parking within the existing car park
- provision for Kiss ‘n’ Ride car parking
- a new canopy on the platform, to improve weather protection
- improved access to the platforms.
Works are continuing including geotechnical investigations, survey, environmental monitoring and preparing the detailed design for construction.
Major construction at Yeerongpilly station is scheduled to start in June 2021.
If you want to know more, all of this information is available in PDF form: