Yeerongpilly station will be rebuilt as part of Cross River Rail’s rolling station upgrades program.
Upgrading Yeerongpilly station will improve accessibility for customers and enhance connections to Fairfield Road.
Yeerongpilly station upgrades
As part of the Cross River Rail Project, Yeerongpilly station will be rebuilt to improve access and functionality.
Features of the Yeerongpilly station include:
- An upgraded Wilkie Street station entry including shade canopies, seating, drinking fountain and accessible entry and footpaths
- Additional platform access point opposite Stamford Street adjacent to the bicycle rack and bicycle shelter
- New raised platforms including an additional (third) platform on the Wilkie Street side of the station
- New station buildings including ticket office, staff facilities and accessible public toilets
- Accessible car parking
- Kiss ‘n’ ride bays
- New canopies on station platforms to improve weather protection.
The new Yeerongpilly station will include the following features:
2. Outdoor bicycle racks with 8 space capacity
3. New third platform
4. Ramp access down to platform
5. Water drinking fountain
6. Exisiting lifts and stairs
7. Station entry – canopy for weather protection and seating
8. Bin store
9. 2 x person with disability parking
11. 2 x staff car parks
12. Overhead electrical line structures
13. Platform canopy
14. Station buildings
15. Exisitng lifts and stairs
16. Exisiting overpass
17. Exisiting lifts and stairs
The following station features are located off Wilkie Street:
- 20 car parking bays
- 40 space bicycle shelter near the northern platform access point
- Bus shelter and bus bay near the main station entrance
- Wheelchair and priority seating near accessible car parking.
Yeerongpilly station gallery
Check where work has started, what's coming up and how it will impact you.
Dutton Park station | September 26, 2023View Notification [PDF, 714.80 KB] View Notification PDF 714.80 KB
Yeerongopilly station | September 19, 2023View Notification [PDF, 607.96 KB] View Notification PDF 607.96 KB
Salisbury station | August 28, 2023View Notification [PDF, 684.40 KB] View Notification PDF 684.40 KB
Fairfield station | August 28, 2023View Notification [PDF, 609.41 KB] View Notification PDF 609.41 KB
Yeronga station | August 28, 2023View Notification [PDF, 490.23 KB] View Notification PDF 490.23 KB