Yeronga station upgrades
As part of the Cross River Rail Project, Yeronga station will be upgraded to improve access and functionality.
Features of the Yeronga station include:
- An additional (third) platform
- A new station building
- An upgrade to the existing platforms
- New overpass and vertical transport system including three lifts and stairs
- Provision for accessible parking within the car park
- Provision for Kiss ‘n’ Ride car parking
- Improved access to the platforms.
Early works are continuing including geotechnical investigations, survey, installation of overhead electrical structures and preparing the detailed design for construction. Major construction at Yeronga station is scheduled to start in late 2020.
If you want to know more, all of this information is available in PDF form: