Moorooka station upgrades
As part of the Cross River Rail Project, Moorooka station will be rebuilt to improve access and functionality.
Features of the Moorooka station upgrade will include:
- An additional (third) platform
- A new station building
- An upgrade to the platform finish
- A new overpass and vertical transport system including lifts and stairs
- A new canopy on the platform, to improve weather protection
- Improved access to the platforms
Early works and community consultation on the concept design will occur in 2023. Local residents will be notified of any works before they commence.