Tunnel, Stations and Development (TSD)
A Tunnel, Stations and Development public-private partnership is delivering the underground section of the project.
The scope of work includes:
- the tunnel from a southern portal near Dutton Park station, under the Brisbane River and the CBD, to a northern portal beyond Normanby
- four new underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street and Roma Street and upgrades to Dutton Park railway station.
- the tunnel portals and dive structures
- all associated mechanical, electrical and safety systems, including vertical transportation for passengers at underground stations
- above and underground track work, traction power systems and selection rail operation and control infrastructure.
The Tunnel, Stations and Development (TSD) public-private partnership is being delivered by PULSE.
The PULSE consortium is led by CIMIC Group companies, Pacific Partnerships, CPB Contractors, and UGL with international partners DIF, BAM and Ghella.