Construction update Rocklea station - March 2022
During March 2022, UNITY Alliance will continue construction activities at Rocklea station including overhead electrical mast installation and overhead electrical line modification works.
Out of hours work
The following activities will occur outside the project’s normal working hours, bas outlined below.
At Rocklea station and intermittently between 10:00pm Friday 11 and 3:00am Monday 14 March 2022, the following works will occur:
- Overhead electrical line mast foundation and mast installation works using excavator, vacuum trucks, and mobile cranes
- Overhead electrical line modifications using elevated work platforms.
What to expect
During these works you may notice some intermittent disruptions such as:
- Light vehicles, trucks and machinery including excavators with hydraulic hammers, vacuum trucks, concrete pumps and trucks, loader, mobile crane, saws, small power tools, minor vibrating equipment and mobile lighting towers to light work areas at night
- Changes around your local area such as construction vehicles, traffic management signs and personnel
- Increased noise, vibration and dust associated with the use of heavy machinery and equipment.
We appreciate your patience during construction and will continue to update you as work progresses.
If you want to know more, all of this information is available in PDF form:
Cross River Rail won’t just transform Brisbane, it will transform the way we travel across South East Queensland. But building Cross River Rail means changes to travel and transport services during construction. Plan your journey by using the links below: