Explore Cross River Rail in four dimensions at new centre
22 Nov 2019
Explore Queensland’s largest infrastructure project through interactive touch screens, 3D projections and virtual reality (VR) at the Cross River Rail Experience Centre.
The Experience Centre has been developed in partnership with Queensland Museum, so visitors can discover more about the history of travel and transport in South East Queensland, as well as taking a trip into the future.
The digital interactive displays are a perfect way for visitors of all ages to explore all aspects of Queensland’s largest infrastructure project:
- Step into the Reality Theatre and take a 3D trip to the future with Cross River Rail
- Take a journey through the past, present and future at the Discovery Table using interactive touchscreens
- See how Cross River Rail will transform Brisbane’s landscape at the VR station and guide yourself through future stations and surrounds
- Plan your future journeys at the touchscreen ‘Information Wall’.
There is so much to be learned on projects like Cross River Rail and the Experience Centre gives visitors a unique perspective on what Cross River Rail is, why it is being built and how it will transform travel and transport in Queensland forever.
The Experience Centre is located on Level 1, 151 Elizabeth Street, and entry is free.
- 10.00am – 4.00 pm weekdays (closed on Tuesdays)
- 10.00am – 2.00pm weekends
Find out more, or book a group visit for your school or industry group at the Experience Centre page on our website.