Pimpama station construction – upcoming works January 2023
ADCO Constructions are continuing site establishment activities in January 2023.
Works will include vegetation removal along Kosciuszko Circuit, Great Sandy Circuit and within the rail corridor.
Details of works
As per the Pimpama Construction Update: December 2022 and January 2023, site establishment works are planned to be undertaken on the eastern side of the rail corridor to enable major construction of Pimpama station to commence in early 2023.
Works are scheduled for:
- Monday 16 to Friday 20 January 2023
- Saturday 21 and Sunday 20 January 2023
In addition to the above dates, site establishment works, including vegetation removal within the rail corridor, will also occur adjacent to Kosciuszko Circuit and Great Sandy Circuit on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 January 2023.
Hours of work
During this time, works will be undertaken between 6.30am until 6.30pm from Saturday 14 January to Sunday 22 January. Truck movements will be reduced during peak hour periods to minimise impacts to motorists.
What to expect
- Work activities may generate increased levels of noise, dust and vibration in the area associated with the works being undertaken.
- Increase in workforce and construction vehicle movements around the station site for transport of materials, equipment and machinery.
- Pedestrian access along Kosciuszko Circuit and Great Sandy Circuit will be maintained during these works with traffic control in place to assist pedestrians.
If you have any enquiries or wish to speak with a member of the project team, please contact 1800 010 875 or email [email protected].