We see you’re using Helensvale station today, but what we really want to know about is whether 3 new stations on the Gold Coast will help you in the future, especially the new station at Hope Island?
These new stations will include:
- onsite parking and passenger drop-off facilities
- connections to pedestrian and cycle paths
- accessible features such as parking, wayfinding signage and platform access
- integration with the current public transport network and improvements to nearby intersections
- lighting and CCTV throughout the car park and station
Sixty second survey
We’re keen to hear from rail users about how these new stations will help with everyday travel.
If you have 60 seconds spare, hit the button below and let us know what you think.
Take a trip to the future
Got a couple more minutes? Hit the links below to find out what it will be like at the new stations once they are finished.