Dutton Park station concept design
As part of the Cross River Rail Project, a new Dutton Park station will be constructed to improve access and functionality.
Features of the Dutton Park station include:
- New station entry points on Noble Street, Kent Street and Annerley Road including shade canopies, seating, drinking fountains and accessible entry points and footpaths
- Two new high level platforms for improved customer accessibility
- An overpass providing connectivity between Noble Street and Annerley Road including one lift and a staircase to each platform
- Station buildings including ticket office, staff facilities and a public accessible toilet
- Platform canopies for weather protection, seating, bins and improved wayfinding signage
- Integrated transport connection at the Noble Street entry with an adjacent bus stop
- Provision for Kent Street accessible parking and Kiss ‘n’ Ride facilities
- Enclosed bicycle storage facilities and outdoor racks
- Relocation of the heritage shelter to the Annerley Road station entry to become a waiting shelter.
Early works are continuing including geotechnical investigations, survey, environmental monitoring and preparing the detailed design for construction. Major construction at Dutton Park station is scheduled to start in early-2022.
Get involved and have your say
We’d like your feedback to help further develop the Dutton Park station concept design. The concept design public comment period finishes on Friday 12 November 2021.
Community drop-in session
We will be holding community drop-in sessions to enable you to meet the team, ask questions
and provide feedback.
Drop in anytime at the sessions below at Hefferan Park on the corner of Cornwall Street and Rusk
- Wednesday 27 October 2021 7:30am until 9:30am
- Wednesday 3 November 2021 7:30am until 9:30am
- Saturday 6 November 2021 9:00am until 11:00am
If you want to know more, you can use the PDFs below: