Dutton Park station concept design
As part of the Cross River Rail Project, a new Dutton Park station will be constructed to improve access and functionality.
Features of the Dutton Park station include:
- New station entry points on Noble Street, Kent Street and Annerley Road including shade canopies, seating, drinking fountains and accessible entry points and footpaths
- Two new high level platforms for improved customer accessibility
- An overpass providing connectivity between Noble Street and Annerley Road including one lift and a staircase to each platform
- Station buildings including ticket office, staff facilities and a public accessible toilet
- Platform canopies for weather protection, seating, bins and improved wayfinding signage
- Integrated transport connection at the Noble Street entry with an adjacent bus stop
- Provision for Kent Street accessible parking and Kiss ‘n’ Ride facilities
- Enclosed bicycle storage facilities and outdoor racks
- Relocation of the heritage shelter to the Annerley Road station entry to become a waiting shelter.
Early works are continuing including geotechnical investigations, survey, environmental monitoring and preparing the detailed design for construction. Major construction at Dutton Park station is scheduled to start in early-2022.
Public consultation on the concept design for Dutton Park station closed in late-2021. You can read the consultation summary here.
If you want to know more, you can use the PDFs below: