The following works will occur between 10.30pm Monday 29 June to 5.30am Thursday 2 July:
- Realignment of the Boggo Road busway lanes.
- Installation of concrete barriers
- Location:Boggo Road busway station adjacent to Park Road railway station.
- Light vehicle, hand tools, lighting towers, survey equipment and line marking truck.
- Crane truck, light vehicle, lighting towers, hand tools.
The following works will occur between 10.30pm Thursday 2 July to 5.30am Saturday 18 July:
- Activity:Removing panels from the busway retaining wall
- Location:Boggo Road station site Busway station adjacent to Park Road railway station
- Equipment:Crane, elevated work platform, concrete saw, hand tools, lighting tower and light vehicle.
For safety reasons, this work must be completed outside of busway operating hours.
Workers may arrive onsite at the Boggo Road station site on Boggo Road one hour prior to the planned start time to prepare for the night’s activities.
You may be able to see and hear these works from your property. We apologise for any inconvenience.